We’re a very diverse, passionate team. We love fashion and we love design.
We’re also passionate, committed, driven, and we’re incredibly proud of what we’ve built.
But there is so much more to do, and we’re looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join us and level up with us.
The Graphic Design Intern role at Kitsch Kandy is a part time volunteer position specifically for the fashion side of the business.
This role would be an excellent introduction into the design industry for an exceptionally talented designer, with knowledge of the full Adobe Creative suite and a keen interest in fashion and retail.
This is part time, remote and is not a paid role and should be considered a hobby you can’t wait to do.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Design images to advertise our clothing, (e.g. on FB, Instagram, Snapchat & Twitter)
- Creative control over promotional material for events, (e.g. banners, email templates)
- Produce content for social media and blog posts when required.
- Eye for great design, fashion and typography.
- Knowledge of the Full Adobe Creative Suite; Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign
- Exciting portfolio, demonstrating great ideas, keen eye for design and attention to detail.
- Understanding of Branding
- Ambitious and enthusiastic in attitude
- Attention to detail and timely turn around
- Demonstrate a passion for product market place
- Be an effective communicator and team player
- 18+ yrs
We’d fall in love if you had…
- You have experience working in branding and marketing previously.
- You’re obsessed with social media.
The perks of joining the Kitsch Kandy Team:
- Join our global team building passionate about fashion, and committed to developing a brand that fits our communities needs.
- What we offer – a truly unique trainer course, working along side creative leaders – no photocopies to do, we’re assured.
- CV development and opportunities within Kitsch Kandy to build an awesome retail brand.
- Get 50% discount across our store + monthly freebies.
- Plus, this is an offsite, virtual internship not limited by geographic location.
Are you up for the challenge? Please apply by emailing email@example.com with a PDF of your CV, a few examples of your work and a short covering email explaining why you think you would be suited to the opportunity.